Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Tuesday, April 06, 2010

It's Official - David Dziurzynski signs with Senators

It's pretty incredible how fast things move in this day and age. Put your phone down for five minutes, and you have 12 emails already informing you that it's OFFICIAL.

Thanks for the heads up everyone.




Read all about it on the Ottawa Senators website by CLICKING HERE

I anticipate press releases from the Alberni Valley Bulldogs and the BCHL on this as well.


Any Ottawa or Binghamton fans who may stumble onto the blog wondering what David is capable of can find some highlights from this season on my youtube channel FOUND HERE



Hammer

2 comments:

kaicee said...

CONGRATS TO YOU DAVID!!! Well deserved thats for sure! Best of luck always :) haha I love how you used one of my pictures Hammer!

Jamie Amos said...

Congratulations David.