Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Friday, February 12, 2010

Who lights the Olympic Cauldron?

Any ideas, guesses?



Betty Fox?



Wayne Gretzky?


Just please let it be based on athletic merit or a huge contribution to the country or the world. Not a corporate or politically motivated choice.


I like the idea that a buddy of mine threw at me - with all the special effects nowadays out there I can see it. Betty Fox passes the torch to a holographic image of Terry Fox, who then lights the flame?



I love it!


The National Anthem?



Ummmm...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am going with the Betty/Terry idea. Am sure it can be done.

Anonymous said...

Toooooooo much aboriginal stuff going on in the beginning. Second half much better.

Jamie Amos said...

Betty/Terry idea.

Anonymous said...

What the hell is that woman with the hair singing?

Anonymous said...

Too much french for BC, I am afraid.

Anonymous said...

I absolutely loved the beginning; all the aboroginal dancing an singing; them standing up an being proud of who they are and where they come from. The downhill skiier at the beginning; he wore an awesome Native aboroiginal coat; I so want that coat. Very beautiful art work that they do. Very proud of the performance that was done, I liked the skiiers on the mountain that was very well done. I am proud to be Canadian; alway's a bulldogsfan :) from Port alberni

Anonymous said...

I would have liked to see "Hammer"carry the flag into B.C place along with the other great Canadian's, Alas i guess he is just our national treasure.