Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Monday, February 01, 2010

National Rankings - Bulldogs still 8th, Around the Pound - The Bulldog Hockey Show TONIGHT, Tyler Ruel Interview

Accept my apologies for the lack of an update today. I have been busy as a one-armed paper hanger preparing for the Dogs departure tomorrow morning for the Okanagan.

Also, I'm doing my final prep for "Around the Pound, the Bulldog Hockey Show" presented by Alberni Echo Toyota- from 6pm to 7pm tonight on 93.3 The Peak!


Tonight's guest list:


Bulldogs Head Coach and GM Nolan Graham

Bulldogs Head Scout Brent Graham

Penticton Vees Head Coach Fred Harbinson

Westside Warriors Head Coach Darren Yopyk

Submit your questions for me or my guests via my email here


It's hard sometimes to make sense of the National Rankings. The Dogs went 1 and 1 last week (although their loss was to Vernon) and they rose from 11th to 8th.

Last week, they went 3 and 0, and they stay at 8th.

Here's the latest National Top 20 rankings HERE




Last but not least, here's a link to the TYLER RUEL INTERVIEW from Saturday!



Hammer

No comments: