Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Monday, December 07, 2009

Weekend review - AUDIO. VIDEO. PICTURES.

Here's the audio from "the comeback" by the cardiac canines at the Frank Crane Arena yesterday from the 93.3 The Peak FM Broadcast. Myself and Charles Mealey with the call.

All audio courtesy and copyright 93.3 The Peak FM and the Jim Pattison Broadcast Group.

CLICK HERE TO LISTEN



Sadly this is the best one I got of my Colour Commentator Charles Mealey. Great job buddy!

Starting line up.

Love the "Frank the Tank" fan club behind the net in Nanaimo yesterday. The Pee Wee B Bulldogs, I believe.






Unfortunately, my camera focused on the glass that separates the broadcast booths, so it's a little "foggy" but it's still a neat perspective to see the fur fly.




Thanks Dennis See for the pictures!








That's me doing the Beaver Creek R/C draw - the proud owner of the most popular R/C truck, the Traxxas Slash - Judy Vatamaniuk - CONGRATS!












No comments: