Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Sunday, December 06, 2009

Dogs @ Clippers...

Please forgive me for the lateness of the game day post! It was the Island Radio Christmas Party last night so I had to head to Nanaimo after the game and I have been preparing today for the broadcast.

It will be a nice change today as I'll have a colour commentator on the road for a change, as Bulldogs Public Address announcer Charles Mealey will join me on the broadcast for the first time.

Charles is beyond pumped, this should be fun!

Today's first intermission feature guest will be Bulldogs Forward Trent Dorais. My second intermission guest will be former Bulldog Joe Scali.

What's at stake for the Dogs? A share of first in the Coast, or first by themselves should Surrey lose in Powell River. I know the Dogs won't be thinking about any of this stuff, its just the game at hand. I bet more than a few guys were a little miffed at the end result last night after they saw the Eagles also lost to the Grizzlies.

For the Clippers, this is a chance to leapfrog Victoria to take four place as they currently sit 5th in the Coast a point back of the Grizz.



Hammer





Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.
Envoyé sans fil par mon terminal mobile BlackBerry sur le réseau de Bell.

1 comment:

Maggie said...

Afternoon Hammer!
Your forgiven as long as you had a good time at the party. Also cause your going to air the Scali's interview today. Tried to take a radio last night and then when that failed tried to listen in lounge could barely hear you and then Joe not at all. Terrible so many people there haha
Thanks again for the rebroadcast.
Have fun with Chuck this afternoon
should be good to listen in.
Go Dogs Go!!