Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Friday, December 11, 2009

Bulldogs @ Spuce Kings

The Bulldogs open up their three game Interior Conference swing tonight when they visit the Kings at the "Castle" the Prince George Coliseum on 93.3 The Peak FM and on our website www.933thepeak.com

Catch the pregame show at 6:45 with the puck drop and play-by-play at 7:00.

Tonight's first intermission feature guest is Bulldogs forward Tye Lewis.

Brandon Wright, who provides colour commentary on Williams Lake TimberWolves broadcasts, will be my second intermission guest.

Bulldogs Line Up Tonight:

Mitch MacMillan - Mark MacMillan - David Dziurzynski

Matt Hatch - Johnny Rogic - Tye Lewis

Trent Dorais - Sam Mitchell - Casey Bailey

Tyler Berkholtz - Josh Mitchell - Robert Lindores

Not sure on the defensive pairings or who starts in net. I will update once I know.

Scratch - Warren Muir

No comments: