Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Bulldogs host Capitals, look to tie Eagles for Coastal lead....

The Alberni Valley Bulldogs go for their fifth straight win, and their fifth in five tries over the Cowichan Valley Capitals this season tonight at the Dog Pound.

Read more about tonight's game in my preview on the Bulldogs site here




Get it all on 93.3 The Peak FM with Rick and I starting with the pregame show at 6:45, the puck drop is at 7:00pm.

Tonight's second intermission feature guest is former Bulldog Joe Scali. So long as he answers his phone this morning!

Hammer

3 comments:

Maggie said...

Hammer, You must simply stop putting these alumni interviews on game nights here in the valley. Unless your going to post them here on the blog later. I can't make the game nor have access to the Peak tonight :( Go Dogs!! Get'r done and keep climbing to the top.

Hammer said...

Maggie - I promise I'll get the Krantz, Moriarty, and Scali interviews up here. Email me as a reminder if I forget, k!

maggie said...

Thank you Thank you !!