Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Friday, December 04, 2009

Bulldogs Game Day @ Grizzlies, Teddy Bear Toss at THE POUND tomorrow,




A big one tonight at the Bear Den as the Bears and A-V-B meet for the sixth time this season.

Check out my Weekend Preview on the Bulldogs website here



No confirmed line up for Bulldogs tonight, as they are doing some tinkering and some players might be banged up. I'm not sure either way.



Tonight's second intermission feature guest is an encore running of my "Bulldog Alumni Series" chat with Daniel Moriarty, now at Harvard.

I'm running the Alumni chats on the road as well as at home after I got in some trouble from the fans that missed them :)

Joe Scali's interview will run Sunday in Nanaimo.

AND YES they will be put here on the blog as well for those that miss them again!



Get it all on 93.3 The Peak FM or online at www.933thepeak.com

I will also be calling the video broadcast on the BCHL Pay Per View from Victoria as my good friend Scotty Didmon needed a favour.

I will have the usual trivia question on the broadcast tonight, with the winner getting some tickets to an upcoming Bulldogs home game!

WIN by emailing me the correct answer first!

I will also have the game day chat here on the blog later so be sure to come join the banter.





When the Dogs host Powell River Saturday be sure to bring or buy a Teddy Bear if you can for the BEAVER CREEK R/C TEDDY BEAR TOSS!!

At the risk of starting a "who let the dogs out?" debate....here's a video from a past Bulldogs Teddy Bear goal scored by Tyler Ruel.



As someone already said here on the blog comments, the Teddy Bear Toss can be momentum sapping due to the delay it causes so the Dogs have to be ready for that when it happens! I'm sure with the support that the Bulldogs fans will put behind this worthwhile community cause the delay will be quite substantial just due to the sheer amount of bears that will be thrown.

LET THE PLUSH FLY!

No comments: