Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Monday, December 28, 2009

Back at it - Dogs @ Caps

The Dogs are back in action tonight in Duncan as they have two games left in 2009 - tonight in Duncan and then at home Wednesday when the Caps return the favour and visit the Dog Pound.



While the Dogs have been back at it since Boxing Day I just got to town last night so I'm playing catch up so please bear with me!




It was a great holiday for me in Flin Flon with 98% spent with family and 2% with friends but it was a nice mix as I don't get to see my family nearly enough. And it was only -20 most days so I didn't die due to exposure either, although I learned how soft living on the Island has made me because I was cursing the cold the whole time.





I feel like I had two Christmases with my being able to attend the World Juniors again. What an amazing experience! More on that later when I have some time.





Catch the pregame tonight from Duncan 6:45pm with the play-by-play at 7:00 on 93.3 The Peak FM.

The Bulldogs line up tonight -

Scratch Ryan Corbiell as he's still nursing an injury.

ADD Warren Muir, who makes his return to the line up after being injured November 15th against Burnaby. Muir will be a very nice addition to the line up, a veteran guy who is physical and can score goals - 10 in 28 games. Hopefully he comes back the same way he left because he was absolutely red hot at the time of his injury.


Hammer



Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.
Envoyé sans fil par mon terminal mobile BlackBerry sur le réseau de Bell.

No comments: