Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Saturday, November 21, 2009

AVMHA tag day, Bulldogs @ Capitals

Out buying provisions for todays roadie I ran into some of the guys and gals from Alberni Valley Minor Hockey out for tag day. Spare some change if you can please!


The Alberni Valley Bulldogs try to snap a 3 game losing streak as they visit the Island Savings Centre for the first time this season. The Capitals doubled up Merritt at the stick last night by a score of 6-3. Since losing 8-3 to the Dogs at the Pound on November 10th, they've won 2 of their last 3.

Nothing against the good folks at Island Savings, and I understand how the corporate naming rights bring in needed funds. But I'm all about REAL NAMES. Like "the big stick"

For those that don't know like some of the parents of new Bulldogs that might read the blog, the biggest hockey stick in the world is bolted to the outside of the rink.

Pictures after we arrive, I promise.

My first intermission guest tonight will be Bulldogs D man Brody Lynott.

Merritt Centennials play-by-play voice Alex Grebenyk will be my second intermission guest.

Get it all on 93. 3 The Peak FM at 7:15 with the pregame show followed by the play-by-play at 7:30.

Listen live wherever you are in the world through the link on our homepage www.933thepeak.com

Hammer


Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.

Envoyé sans fil par mon terminal mobile BlackBerry sur le réseau de Bell.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope Benbow doesn't follow the bus to Cowichan.

Anonymous said...

2 game losing streak Hammer, don't make it sound worse than it is.