Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Nice Day in Salmon Arm, Dogs visit Silverbacks, game day chat.

I have been making this road trip since the 2003-2004 season and this is the first time we've ever stayed in Salmon Arm. Nice place! Usually we just drive into town straight to the rink, and leave immediately after, but Salmon Arm made sense with how this roadie plays out.



I sadly forgot my camera charger at home - If anyone has a SONY camera, and is heading to the game tonight, bring your battery charger so I can charge my battery during the game. You would be the very very best!!

S0, since my battery is dead you'll have to settle for a lower quality video of the Sunwave Center, I took this one last year or a couple of years ago...It will still at least give you an idea on what the Sunwave Centre looks like.




Here's the gameday chat. It will be live sometime after 6pm. Enjoy!



Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.

Envoyé sans fil par mon terminal mobile BlackBerry sur le réseau de Bell.

No comments: