Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The Bulldogs @ Pathways

Its been about 3 or 4 years now that the Bulldogs have had a part in Pathways, without a doubt the biggest collection of die hard Bulldog fans in Port Alberni.

This is the highlight of the year for everyone that comes to Pathways, they literally every year finish their Bulldogs party and the next day start planning the next one!

Another great example of the team going the extra mile to make a positive difference in the community. Way to go Bulldogs!!


Hammer


Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.
Envoyé sans fil par mon terminal mobile BlackBerry sur le réseau de Bell.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yesterday was a fun night I had a blast!! Got lots of footage and the whole deal haha! I will edit the footage and u can put it on the blog so people can see :)