Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Thursday, September 03, 2009

Grizzlies hammer Clippers 8-3, Update from Cowichan, Dogs back on home ice tomorrow, Salmon Fest schedule

Thanks again to my internet "eye in the sky" Dan Tisserand, who sent me this story from the Nanaimo Daily News.


Click to read "Clippers dominated by Grizzlies 8-3"



AND

Same game, different story - Here's Sharie Epp's story from the Victoria Times Colonist

"Clippers look to right the ship"

Thanks again to Danno. And Dan makes a good point - good on the Times Colonist for sending Sharie up to Nanaimo for only an exhibition game.

And Dan completes the hat trick with this story by Kevin Rothbauer from the Cowichan Valley Citizen reporting on the Capitals 7-2 win over the Nanaimo Clippers.

"Prospects put on a show"


For all the news/notes/info and schedules and anything else you might need for Salmon Fest this weekend, I encourage you to do 1 or all of these 3 things.

1)LISTEN TO THE PEAK live all weekend as Jolie and I will be filing reports throughout the event

2) CHECK OUT THIS BLOG because I will be updating it with any info that comes in during my time live at the grounds

3) Check out the official Salmon Fest website HERE

Hammer

No comments: