Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Friday, September 04, 2009

Goin' Fishin' Tomorrow, updates from THE WATER on THE PEAK?

It's bed time for this guy, as I'm off to bed with an early wake up to go Fishing in the Derby tomorrow with Salmon Fest co-mc David Wiwchar.

I'm hoping we'll be in Cell Phone range around 10am so I can do some live updates from the water with Jolie who will be live from the Festival Grounds at Clutesi Haven Marina. So please wish me luck in bringing in the 60 Pounder!

About the updates from the water - Maybe some local historians can tell me if AV1240 or "The Source" has ever had updates from the water before? I know cell phone technology has been around for a while but I just wonder if it has ever happened before. I'd be proud if we are making some radio and Salmon Fest History!


Hammer



Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.
Envoyé sans fil par mon terminal mobile BlackBerry sur le réseau de Bell.

1 comment:

Nick said...

I don't recall live updates from the water, but I do remember regular updates from the derby grounds from teh old "Scuttlebutt Lodge" as they used to call it, which was an RV they had parked on site.

Gone are the days when Shaw used to do live coverage as well.