Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Saturday, September 05, 2009

Game Updates Tonight....Salmon Fest Leaders....

First off - All three Salmon that currently lead the derby were caught by Port Alberni residents!!!!

Tonights game - YES there will be updates! My friends from the Caps Superfans will be texting me updates and I will be putting them here on the blog for you!

If you like the blog, I kindly ask you to spread the word among your friends and family and the businesses you may frequent....its been a full time job lately!


Hammer



Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.
Envoyé sans fil par mon terminal mobile BlackBerry sur le réseau de Bell.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love the blog hammer!
you do an amazing job!