Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Saturday, September 05, 2009

Fish Update - Dogs vs. Caps updates..

The fish:

Jeremy Kolba is still #1. Shawn Evans has the second largest fish at 35.5 lbs. Joe J Beausoleil from Princeton has the #3 fish at 30.4 lbs.

Dogs and Caps update - Pears and Slubowski are the starting goalies....it's 1-O Caps in the first, Stibbard has scored for the Caps on the PP.

Someone added a comment about Kevin Ross not being in the line up again.

Hey, I don't make the line ups, I just post them!

Ill play coach and guess why he wasn't dressed last night, or tonight.

My guess? He's the teams #1 defenceman, and the coaches don't need to see any more of him - is probably the biggest reason.

He's not playing for a spot on the roster, but lots of other Dmen might be getting their final chance to make an impression tonight.

Just a guess. Maybe he's hurt, who knows. All I know is that its exhibition, and I certainly won't question the line up!

Hammer



Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.
Envoyé sans fil par mon terminal mobile BlackBerry sur le réseau de Bell.

No comments: