Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Friday, September 25, 2009

Chomping at the bit...Fenske debuts tonight


The Bulldogs patiently awaiting to get on the ice today for their game day skate.



I am expecting someone to step off the bench any moment in an attempt to catch the Zamboni with it's head down!


I snapped this picture with my phone as I arrived at the rink this morning before the pregame skate. The players are just finishing a quick little warm up. An absolute beauty of a day in the Alberni Valley today, you can see the fog burning off in the background!

Luke Fenske will debut tonight, wearing sweater #6. He will also make his radio debut tonight, joining me for a chat on the first intermission show.

Crazy fact - Luke has TWO cousins on the team - Sam Mitchell and Josh Mitchell. Crazy!


Hammer







Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.

Envoyé sans fil par mon terminal mobile BlackBerry sur le réseau de Bell.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Slam the Zam!