Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Saturday, September 05, 2009

Caps score with 0.1 left on the power play to win 4-3.

Sounded like a heck of a game. The final update - Caps score with 0.1 second left on the power play to win 4-3. Green scored the goal for the Caps.

That's all I have for updates.....Check out CAPS SUPER FANS for any further updates, Chris and Lizz run an amazing site, so be sure to check it out!

They are also the ones to thank for all the updates I passed along to you tonight. So at the very least drop them a line and say THANKS if you appreciated them!



That is IT for me. Long day for this guy, up at 5 to go fishing, then live at Salmon Fest from our return until 8pm. Stick a fork in me, I'm done!!

OK....one more thing. My catch from today.


Thanks to my co-mc and co fisherman David Wiwchar of Alberniportal.ca for taking this beauty picture of my catch today! I think he caught me mid "whoooo". And thanks again to Dave for letting me take the first fish. Annnnd thanks again to Craig Filipchuk from Freedom Charters for taking us out and final thanks to Bob Cole and Dan Washington and the Salmon Fest Organizing Committee for making it all happen.

Quite funny, I just got a blog comment to my Black Berry asking if I'm in the beer garden.

No, I'm just finishing ONE final post. Bonne Nuit, Good Night.

Talk to you from Salmon Fest on 93.3 The Peak FM tomorrow morning at 10am!

No comments: