Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

ONE MONTH AWAY


The Bulldogs 2009-2010 season kicks off a month away from today, September 11th in Powell River!

As the rains came yesterday, and I realize that the season kicks off a month from today, I'm starting to panic realizing that the golfing season is coming to an end for me sooner than I'd like it to, so I'm going to be getting out there as much as possible over the next while....maybe I'll snap a couple of pics from the Alberni Golf Club at Cherry Creek today!

Hammer

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

woo hoo I am sooo exicted I can tell you are too! It should be a good one!!! I miss going and being in the spirit! Let the countdown begin