Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Monday, August 17, 2009

Bulldogs Hockey School begins TODAY, Training Camp in 7 days, Y.E. Yang, Canada's 2010 Olympic Hockey Jerseys





Its another sure sign that fall is on the way.

The Bulldogs Summer Hockey School kicks off today! And a week from today, it's the first day of training camp.

This is why I'm trying to golf as much as possible right now. Soon, I won't be able to get out there at all!

Speaking of golf, how about Y.E. Yang yesterday? At the same time, how about Tiger Woods? I haven't putted good lately, but I think I could have made some of the ones he missed yesterday. Yang, you are the man, mang. What a performance.

Yang rallies on Woods to win PGA




And last but not least, Hockey Canada is set to unveil the Mens (and Womens?) 2010 Olympic Hockey uniforms today. Apparently the unveiling happened last week. Nothing can be kept a secret anymore, it seems....icethetics.info gets credit for the image and the leak.

For more info - click it -------> 2010 HOCKEY CANADA JERSEYS


That's it for now!
Hammer



--

No comments: