Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Friday, August 28, 2009

Bulldogs @ Grizzlies in Exhibition Action Tonight, HOME TOMORROW!, Jackie Little National Champion! (AGAIN)

FINALLY, the Alberni Valley Bulldogs Exhibition season kicks off tonight. I know, it hasn't been THAT long but it's just another step to REAL hockey, which I've been waiting for since last February. And that is a LONG time! So I'm more than a little excited with another step being taken here to get to the regular season.

I won't be making it down to Victoria tonight, but I'll be at the POUND tomorrow (sounds great to say that again) as the Bulldogs host the Cowichan Valley Capitals for a 7pm start time. If anyone is going to be attending the game tonight, I'd love some text message score updates if you are so technically inclined.

Any Bulldog fans going down? My buddy Grizz' fan Dave are you going? Drop me a line HERE if anyone is going or text me if you already have my number!


(image: Royal Canadian Golf Association)


Wow, another National Championship for Jackie Little!

Huge congrats to Jackie for defending her title at the Royale Cup, the Canadian Senior Women's Championship.

Click the link ---------------> to READ MORE

No comments: