Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Monday, June 08, 2009

Audio and Video Candy!



First the audio...a collection of interviews from the latest members of the Bulldogs.

ALL audio is courtesy and copyright 93.3 The Peak FM and the Jim Pattison Broadcast Group. Click the links to listen.

Assistant Coach and Assistant GM BRYAN VINES

Forward Matt Hatch

Forward Trent Dorais

Forward Josh Mitchell

And onto the video... Special thanks to Bulldogs Educational Advisor Tom McEvay for hosting me out at the lake and taking me for a ski, and to former Bulldog Alex Staudt, for taking the video and putting it up on youtube. Yes, it's quite the epic bail. I'll maintain that the ski broke - which it did. I'm not sure if the ski broke first and that's why I fell, or if my falling broke the ski. I think I like the former better than the latter! I was a little sore but I feel recovered now! 6 years since my last ski. The next morning, you wake up with muscles you didn't know you had hurting REAL bad!

No comments: