Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Friday, April 24, 2009

UPDATE - Kevin Ross Audio from THE PEAK morning show today, I'm "On Location" at McDonalds today, Gold in The Net Golf Tournament!!




Alberni Valley Bulldog D-Man Kevin Ross will joined me on THE PEAK morning show today at to talk about winning the RBC National Scholarship Award

If you missed it, you can listen to the interview by CLICKING THIS LINK TO THE AUDIO, which is, as always, courtesy and copyright 93.3 The Peak FM and the Jim Pattison Broadcast Group.

Also - I will be on-location for THE PEAK today at the Johnston Road McDonald's location from 3pm to 5pm giving away free coffee and other stuff while telling you about McDonald's new premium blend coffee!

This is putting a major dent in my golfing plans ;)

Speaking of GOLF - The 4th Annual Gold In The Net Golf Tournament in support of the Aaron C Cornwell Memorial Scholarship Fund is coming up soon....Please click the images below to enlarge..The tournament not only supports a great cause, it's also a tonne of fun!

I was happy to attend and MC the event last year and I'll be back again this year.

A special shout out from Gold In The Net President and Director of Operations Perry Elderbroom goes out to Gord Unger in Port Alberni - You said you were entering a team Gord, so we expect to see you there!




Hammer

No comments: