Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Vipers off to league finals, Kings and Grizzlies off to Game 7, I'm off GOLFING!

Hello and happy Sunday! A congrats off the top to the Vernon Vipers, who won the Interior Conference title last night with a 3-1 win over the Silverbacks in Salmon Arm in game 6.

The Snakes of course will face either the Victoria Grizzlies or the Powell River Kings. The Kings took a 3 games to 1 lead in the series earlier this week, only to have Victoria come back and win two straight Friday night and last night in Powell River to force game 7 at Bear Mountain Arena on Tuesday night. Hmmm anyone from Port heading down to Victoria? I might want to watch that one...However, that 6am morning show Wednesday might stand in the way of that idea.

That's it for now - I'm off to the golf course. It is an absolute beauty of a day here in the Alberni Valley. Maybe we'll see you out at the Alberni Golf Club in Cherry Creek....If you head into the pro shop ask Bruce about the Adam's Speedline Driver. There might be a demo club kicking around that you might be able to take a swing with. I haven't been able to hit the ball PERIOD off the tee in the last 6 years since I came out to Port Alberni. One 10 minute test run on the range with the Speedline and now I'm KILLING it!

A special special special hello to Ryan Robins from Hockey Canada, if he happens to stop by the blog again some time soon. Ryan, I'm sorry about the weather out that way!

Hammer


-

No comments: