Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Phoning Australia...AGAIN,,,"A News" story from last night

Thanks first off to Bulldogs Director of Public Relations and Marketing Laurie Smillie for sending me this great picture of the Dogs and myself and Jolie up on stage at the Angel and Jelly Bean Variety Show on Sunday..

Alright, lets get into this one first - "Calling Australia II" For the second time I called Tourism Queensland on the Morning Show to urge them to hire me.

Click HERE to listen! Thanks to the Tourism Queensland folks for being good sports about it!

Thanks secondly to A News and David Wiwchar, for putting together this cool story on me going for the "Best Job in the World Contest"



I have had numerous emails and texts and phone calls and facebooks from people who aren't sure how to vote for me...So inspiration struck me to take a video. I'll get that up later today or tomorrow.

The easiest thing to do is click the direct link that goes to my video through the contest website. Then - next to the video on the right hand side - you'll see 5 greyed out "stars" Move your mouse pointer over the amount of stars you'd like to give me ( FIVE is a great amount of stars) and then CLICK. That should do it!

HERE IS THE DIRECT LINK


Thanks again for all your support!

You might be getting sick of all this Australia talk..I will get to some Bulldogs stuff later!

Hammer

No comments: