Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Thursday, November 06, 2008

Hello from Penticton..

Greetings from Penticton Memorial Arena.

The Dogs just had an off-day skate here to get some of their travel legs out. Unfortunately, they weren't able to get icetime today in the brand new 5000 plus seat South Okanagan Event Centre as Finger 11 has a concert there tonight so the ice is obviously unavailable.

I took a little movie with my camera of the Memorial Arena, as I'm not sure I will have the chance to see the old beauty again. I'm not sure what the future plans are for this museum of a rink. I'll post the video later when I get back to a computer.

The Dogs have a team dinner tonight at Mitch MacMillan's house....should be fun!

Hammer

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good time, fill us in later what was on the menu! That's a lot of people to feed. :)