Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Bulldogs This Week TONIGHT, Catching up with Daniel Moriarty....

"Bulldogs This Week" is back tonight, from 6pm to 7pm on 93.3 The Peak FM.

Tonight's guest list (subject to change)

Greg Holst

Mitch MacMillan

Jared Harman (Director of Marketing and Media Relations for the Langley Chiefs)

Dave McLellan (Head Coach and GM of the Burnaby Express)

As always, your questions are welcomed and encouraged. Send one in via email to bulldogs@933thepeak.com

Just a quick note on some Bulldog Alumni - A huge congrats goes out to former Captain Daniel Moriarty, who just scored his first NCAA goal with Harvard. I caught up with Daniel today for an "alumni interview" that I will run Saturday night in the second intermission show from Burnaby, so don't miss it!

I'll try my best to catch up with lots of former Bulldogs throughout the season. Former Dog Marcello Ranallo is doing good so far at UCONN, where he's top 5 right now in points. Atta boy Cello!

Hammer

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the old banner better :)