Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

"Bulldogs This Week" 6pm to 7pm tonight.

Bulldogs This Week takes to the airwaves at 6pm tonight on 93.3 The Peak FM. Listen on your radio in the Alberni Valley, or on your computer anywhere in the world through our "Listen Live" link on our website at www.933thepeak.com

Tonight's guest line up -

Alberni Valley Bulldogs President Andy Oakes leads off the program just after 6:00pm.

I have requested Bulldogs forward Mitch MacMillan to be my second guest.

Cowichan Valley Capitals Head Coach and GM Scott Robinson will join me after that to speak about the home and home series between the clubs starting tomorrow at The Pound and then shifting to Duncan on Friday.

If I have time at the end of the program, I might also call on Burnaby Express play-by-play voice Eddie Gregory to speak of the Mainland Division and his thoughts on the Surrey Eagles who visit the Pound on Saturday.

As always your questions are welcomed and encouraged for me or my guests.

Send them in via this address bulldogs@933thepeak.com

Include "Bulldogs" in the subject line.


Hammer

No comments: