Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Sights at THE POUND, Pumpkin Bowling at THE PEAK

An incredible Bulldog Pumpkin done by Jess Moser, who apparently doesn't already have enough to do on game day. You'll recognize the logo as the one that adorns the Bulldogs 3rd jersey that Jess designed.

Office Manager Noreen Pelk in the spirit.

Leeanne says "I'm toast" for taking this picture!



Peak afternoon drive host Jolie McMullan prepares the Bowling Alley.
Bowlers starting to show up

Here's how it worked. Good fun, great job PEAK PEOPLE. I would have taken more pictures and video but I was doing a show at the time!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good work on the Pumpkin Moser your smart.