Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Friday, October 10, 2008

Cool Picture of Port Alberni from "The Lookout"

You may remember a posting I did back before the season started about what I did over the summer, including getting up to "The Lookout" for an incredible view of Port Alberni.

Here's the view, in case you missed it!


As I was at the rink this morning during the Dogs game-day skate my phone buzzed as I got a text message from my "tour guide" Crystal who was up at the lookout at the time.

She took this incredible picture of Port Alberni, socked right in! Yes down there in the middle of the pea soup is Port Alberni. Cool.

While I hope the Dogs see some sunshine on the bus trip up the hump, 2 points are much more important!

Thanks Crystal for the great picture.

Hammer

No comments: