Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Monday, October 06, 2008

"Bulldogs This Week" tonight from 6-7 on THE PEAK, fans call for the PINK SHIRT.

Hello and happy Monday.

Monday brings "Bulldogs This Week" back to the airwaves tonight on 93.3 The Peak FM and to the Internet-waves through our website at www.933thepeak.com (click the LISTEN LIVE link to....LISTEN LIVE)

My guest lineup tonight includes Bulldogs Head Coach Bryant Perrier, Bulldogs forward Brett Mohler, and Rich Chernomaz. I ran the interview with Rich in two parts over the weekend. Tonight I'll air it in it's entirety for the first time for those that missed it. The interview is regarding Rich being named the Head Coach for Team Canada for the Deutschland Cap coming up in November. And it's also a nice look at his career as a player and what it was like growing up in Port Alberni.

Send emails of any questions or topics for the show tonight to bulldogs@933thepeak.com

Ah, the pink shirt! The fans are calling for it big time, believing it will bring a stroke of luck to the Dogs to turn their fortunes around a bit. Of course I believe that success will come from the guys on the ice playing a full 60 minutes and doing the simple things like working harder than the other guys and taking the body and SHOOTING THE PUCK.

At the same time I'm as superstitious as the next guy...Or should I say I'm way more superstitious than the next guy? Anyway, I believe in luck and the pink shirt has brought it before. I like to break it out when I think it's really needed though.

Apparently the fans think it's needed right now.

Check out the facebook group by clicking THIS LINK

I'm not sure if you need to have a Facebook account to be able to view it or not!

Long story short Saturday at the game Melinda was urging me to wear the shirt. She said she was going to get a petition going and that she was creating a group to get me to wear the pink shirt going on facebook. I said I would wear it if the group reached 500 members.

Funny stuff.

Off to the gym and off to the rink to get some audio for my Bulldogs Preview article for the team website!

Hammer

No comments: