Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Les Doiron and Wayne Coulson 8:10am tomorrow on 93.3 The Peak FM Morning Show, Gordie Howe details




(Big Dog, Mr. Hockey)


Exciting news! As I told you yesterday, Mr. Hockey Gordie Howe is coming to Port Alberni next week. This is huge stuff!

I will let the gents tomorrow announce the details on the show as I don't have a press release to know exactly what they are....I CAN tell you that Gordie is coming to Port Alberni and you can meet him at several events.

A little birdie also mentioned that a great local hockey guy who might as well be the president of the Gordie Howe Fan Club will host one of those said events!

The whole story is just awesome for Port Alberni!

Hammer

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you said everyone! how does a baby park or a 8 year old, someone blind must I continue? Jeeze!