Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Congrats Jamie Amos, plus BCHL Trivia!!

A huge congrats goes out to my good buddy and Bulldogs Assistant Equipment Manager Jamie Amos! Jamie was the NUMBER ONE fundraiser for this year's Terry Fox Run in Port Alberni with over $1200.00 raised. Atta boy Jamo!!

BCHL Trivia......

I have a little BCHL trivia for you this evening. Look on the blog around 7 or 8pm PST for a question.....The first person to email me the CORRECT ANSWER to the question gets a prize!

Now I don't really have anything in the way of prizes to give....So I have to get creative.....The prize will be one period of viewing from the Broadcast Booth at a Bulldogs home game. I'm not sure if this is something that anyone actually really wants, but I'm trying! The #1 comment I have heard from anyone who has been in the booth at any time is "wow, what a great view" SO, someone will get 1 period to watch from the booth this year during a Dogs game of their choice that also works with myself and Rick and Danno.

To email your answers once I post the question - use this address bulldogs@933thepeak.com

Again it's the order of which I receive the emails. First right one wins. Please put "Bulldogs Trivia" in the subject line cause I'd hate for you to get caught by the spam filter...Even email me ahead of time if you want to make sure it works!

Hammer

No comments: