Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Monday, August 25, 2008

Final: Bulldogs 4, Grizzlies 2.

The Bulldogs beat the Grizzlies in their exhibition opener tonight by a score of 4 to 2.

The Bulldogs led 2-0 after one and also 2-0 heading into the third before building their lead to 3-0. That score held until the final five minutes when the Grizzlies got on the board to make it 3-1. The Grizz then really made a game of it with under two minutes to play scoring to trim the gap to 3-2. With the goalie pulled for the extra attacker as Victoria looked for the equalizer, Nic Sandor scored his second of the night for the 4-2 final.

Third period scoring:

Zack Mazo from Lee Patzer at 2:35 on the power play
Cam McWilliams from Dustin Nowick and Jerris Gregory at 15:24
Brian Nugent from Shaun Stuart at 18:21 on the power play
Nic Sandor unassisted at 19:59 into an empty net.

The Dogs outshot the Grizzlies 35-21 in a fight-free but penalty filled game.
The Bulldogs were 2 for 7 on the power play while the Grizzlies were 1 for 11.

The two teams go back at it tomorrow night at Bear Mountain Arena in Victoria. You'll have to rely on....I have no idea....for updates tomorrow as I won't be making the trip down for the game. I will do my best to see if I can secure some updates and a final score....If anyone is going down or is attending from Victoria please don't hesitate to contact me or submit information on tomorrow's game here on the blog.

Hammer


'Posted with my HTC SmartPhone on the Bell high speed mobile network'

No comments: