Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Travis Cross Olympic Send off.

A great crowd attended the Travis Cross and teammates Olympic Send Off at ADSS.

Alberni Wrestling Director Tom McEvay adresses the crowd.

Travis Cross get introduced by National Wrestling Coach Dan McKay- Video!


Travis wins.

Kinda funny, after seeing the new Travis video for the first time in the youtube banner I saw the other cell phone video I took of Travis as he was coming back from booking his Beijing ticket....It was a great crowd for sure.



But I think after hearing the POP at ADSS tonight- go back and watch the first one- Am I alone in hearing the crowds get LOUDER?

Good luck not hearing the Port Alberni Faithful in Beijing!

No comments: