Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Thursday, June 19, 2008

On the 93.3 The Peak FM morning show today


Should be fun this morning as I have a special interview with a couple of very special guests, just after 8:10am.

The topic will be the upcoming Alberni Valley Charity Golf Classic, at the Alberni Golf Club July 4th and 5th.

My guests today:

"King" Richard Brodeur...
A-Channel Sports Anchor/Sports Reporter (and my good friend) Mira Laurence...
photo: achannel.ca

AND local extraordinary volunteers Gerry Fagan and and Joan Hall AND the BIG DOG Les Doiron. He's the one on the left!


Should be fun!
Hammer

1 comment:

Hammer said...

Berto-

If you think you are spamming THIS blog, you are sorely mistaken chummmmmmmmmmmP.

But thanks for reading hahha