Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Good bye Trevor Linden, Colbert on the HNIC Theme, Euro 2008, US Open, NHL Awards.

All fear the long blog-posting title!

There was a time that this blog talked about JUST the Bulldogs, and that was about it. Times like this in years gone by I might not have posted for a couple of weeks because there simply was no news.

I changed how I posted a bit, talking about EVERYTHING now from the Bulldogs and the BCHL through all levels of hockey from NHL to WHL and the NCAA's and right down to local levels with the Alberni Valley Timbermen minor hockey.

It is good not only because it gives me a little more to talk about when news might be thin, but it also gives you a little more to read about. Hopefully that keeps you coming back while also giving me a chance to grow the potential readership of this thing by making it more than just a local BCHL blog. With google, the sky is the limit. I believe if you are talking about topics that other people are looking for discussion on then they can find you quite easily.

Trevor Linden made his official retirement announcement yesterday.

A class act through and through. On ice, off ice, from all accounts a great man. Some of my favorite moments.







What a beauty this is....From the June 10th edition of The Colbert Report on Comedy Central (via youtube) Stephen Colbert on the HNIC Theme. Nothing more American than hot dogs and handguns? HAHAHA


I am pumped up to get home and get out of work lately with Euro2008 ongoing and the US Open starting today. Go Tiger! Even if he dissed hockey.

Hammer

No comments: