Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Friday, June 13, 2008

Alex Ovechkin video ALL 65 goals of 07-08, party at the Frydrysek house? Go Croatia!

How do you win the Hart Trophy? See below. What a cool video, man I love youtube!!

All 65 goals of the 07-08 season for Ovechkin. Compete at times with some really bad play-by-play. No, not from the Caps guy, I don't mind him. The others? No comment!



Matt Frydrysek and family are you reading this blog?? Are you guys recovered in that house from yesterday? The name background is from Croatia, if I remember correctly. Right?

Come on, Croatia over GERMANY? Huge upset! The second I've watched so far in Euro 2008. I was screaming my head off when the Dutch downed Italy.

I don't know if you are like the majority (or so it seems) in this Country who don't get into soccer, but you should really give Euro 2008 a chance if you are into some great athleticism at the highest of stakes. Also, there always seems to be the unexpected happening, like when GREECE won the whole thing in 2004. That's why I love watching this when I get a chance.

Go Croatia! And pretty much whomever else....I just like watching the action and cheering for no one.

Keep tabs on Euro 2008 with the great website HERE

Ok enough for now, more later!
Hammer

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If it wasn't for all the diving it would be interesting. I watched yesterday for a few minutes, a guy was rolling around on the "pitch". The trainers came out, put some spray on it and he was all of a sudden fine and jumping around. Could you imagine that at a hockey game?!!

Hammer said...

I agree wholeheartedly. I don't like the diving, but at the same time I almost get entertainment out them when they flop about but get the miracle treatment and come right back.

Kinda looks like Mike Ribeiro out there, doesn't it? Sorry Mike, I know you've changed your ways in Dallas, haha!

Anonymous said...

The best part of the soccer coverage are the English commentators, love that accent!! They only speak when they need to as well.

Hammer said...

Yes, I love the english commentators as well!

I really do one day dream to get on TV where you can let the game "tell itself" a little more, and as an announcer spend more time and efforts on capturing the emotion of the moment as opposed to the LOCATION of the moment, like one must do on radio.

Thank you for taking the time to comment.