Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Saturday, May 03, 2008

Quick post- Habs trying to stay alive tonight, Rangers the same tomorrow, Gold in the Net Golf Tourney today.

I gotta make this a quick one as I'm on the air at 9am today from the brand new BIG O TIRES on 3rd avenue in Port Alberni. As soon as that is done, I'm back to the station for some on air work, and as soon as that is in the bag I hop in the car and head over the Mountain to Parksville to host and play in the GOLD IN THE NET golf tournament. Should be fun!

Go HABS tonight! (Anyone reading this who has my cell phone number feel free to TEXT me updates on the game tonight, pretty please)

Should also be a good day for hockey watching tomorrow with the Penguins and Rangers going at it at the Igloo, and Team Canada taking on Latvia at the World Championship.

I gotta run! Thanks for reading!

Hammer

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Hammer - Great feed from Big O, got my tire fixed too!

Got a season wrap, last goal wins, shinny game this May 9th Friday 7pm-8pm if you want to come out and skate.

Here's a few hockey videos of the boyz I was talking about...

Sic Moves & 360's

(this one has some dawgs in it..)
*Messed*

And this one
Never made the show...

Cheers, Paul

Anonymous said...

Just a comment while watching the Stars/Sharks game tonight. The fans are great in Dallas but when they stand up, which they do for alot of the game, the camera can't see the first 6-10 feet off the boards. It would be nice to see a haigher camera in that building. It's probably a camera spot made for basketball.

Anonymous said...

Hey Hammer, what is the longest game you have announced?