Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Hey Moneysense Magazine......SHHHH

I'm not going to get into the details of a Moneysense Magazine article bashing the city of Port Alberni. I have already dignified it more than it deserves by even MENTIONING IT.

I could post 1006 reasions why Port Alberni is great. Everyone who has been here to see the place themselves could add to the list. I will just add this- ANY city with a view like this, is ahead of all those that DON'T have such breathtaking vistas. I was standing on my front deck last night and it hit me like an Adam Hout open ice check. WHAT a view - the sun setting on the Beauforts.

What is GREAT about living here, is that EVERYBODY has a view like this, or of Arrowsmith, or down the Inlet.


We're off to do some exploring and appreciating of Port Alberni and the rest of Vancouver Island today. Have a good day yourselves, and thanks for reading!

H.

No comments: