Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Friday, January 25, 2008

Frank WHO?!


Frank Slubowski, that's who. As in the Bulldogs starting goalie tonight.

Frank is 17, and from Prince Rupert. He has played this season with the Comox Valley Glacier Kings in the VIJHL. In over 1400 minutes played Slubowski has a goal against average of 4.30 and a save percentage of 88.73

I'm a little surprised that Frank gets the start tonight, but I guess the coaching staff wants to see what he's capable of as the Dogs are in a nothing to lose position.

Good luck Frank! If you manage to tune in to the broadcast tonight, Frank will be my first intermission guest.

As always, don't be shy to send me an email

Hammer

No comments: