Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Dogs host Mills, Timbit Tots visit dressing room

Tonight's second intermission feature guest is Scott Didmon, play-by-play voice of the Victoria Grizzlies.

While the coaches were working me over on the bike in the dressing room Monday, the Port Alberni Parks and Rec "Timbit Tots" made a visit to the dressing room. This is the future of the game here. Good on Parks and Rec, Tim Horton's, and the Dogs, for all they do to give these kids experiences like this one. So darn cute.

It's funny that I can take better pictures while seating my butt off on the bike than I can just standing there doing nothing. Maybe that's the secret to cell phone pictures.
Bulldog trainer Jessie Moser treats the Timbits to Gatorade. Gotta hydrate. The kids think they are in the SHOW at this point.


Not too many skates touching the ground. Awesome stuff!
The pink shirt is coming out. Yes, the STREAK BREAKER. Beware Millionaires, beware. It's broken three streaks before. Boys, please don't make me wear a pink shirt for nothing. I've had about 15 people since Sunday tell me it's time for the pink shirt. I agree. Might want to wear your sunglasses tonight. I might want to wear my ear plugs. Every three feet in the rink I hear something else smart about the shirt. Mostly the exact same thing. That's ok. That's why it's the streakbreaker, the secret weapon.

The Dogs better be ready to go. The Millionaires are going to be hungry, as they are 1 point out of a playoff spot.

Hammer


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your updates and hard work Hammer.
Where are all the fans? They need to get back in their seats supporting this team.

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to the pink shirt! Every little bit helps! I agree, the fans have to get back here.Come on FANS, it's Wednesday nite..Let's get out there!

Anonymous said...

What are you guys talking about... I think that the pink shirt is "stylin", keep up the the great work GQ-Hammer!! lol

Good Luck Dogz!

mmay said...

Hi Hammer,
We are big fans but havent been able to get the telecasts on the fanzone the last couple of games. Alternate is not working.Others have also had the same problem. Hope to hear you soon.
Gdad

Anonymous said...

Hammer is Pretty in Pink. Mwahahaha...
(Hey, it worked again. There you have it)

Cheers,

Ed