Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Monday, November 05, 2007

Bulldogs This Week, 6pm-7pm TONIGHT

Tune in to 93.3 The Peak FM tonight from 6pm to 7pm to catch the latest edition of "Bulldogs This Week"

You are also welcome and encouraged to drop by the showroom at Alberni Chrysler to catch the show live. Feel free to email your questions to me for any of my guests, or feel free to stop by and ask them live.

The Bulldogs had a new face at practice today. I haven't received anything official yet but you can bet on hearing details tonight during the show if you haven't heard something already!

The guest list for tonight is below!

Hammer

(click to enlarge)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do not think goaltending is our troubles!!!

Hammer said...

While I agree that the goaltending was not the biggest trouble or concern with the Bulldogs, it also hasn't been the solution to the troubles either. If that makes any sense. That isn't pointing the finger at one goalie either.