Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Changes in the Bulldog Camp, Bulldogs This Week tonight. EDITED TO ADD UPDATE

Bulldogs this week takes to the air in about 40 minutes as I type this. I have just returned from the rink and a talk with the Bulldogs management and coaching staff. The show tonight should be a good one for fans with news breaking on several changes with the team. I will say no more but I will hopefully see you in person live at Alberni Chrysler tonight or I will hopefully hear from you in an email should you be able to tune in on the radio. Here's the guest list for tonight:

The changes announced on the show were pertaining to the Bulldogs leadership structure, and their roster.

For full in-depth conversation and discussion (even coach getting a little hot at me, I think) I suggest you visit the Bulldogs Multimedia Site at HERE
or look for

THIS LOGO


on the Bulldogs website HERE and click on it.

Navigate to the "Audio Interviews" section and then the 2007-10-16 edition of Bulldogs this week.

Enjoy.

Hammer

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

for those of us that missed your show on Tuesday, are you going to leave us hanging about the changes?

Anonymous said...

From the BCHL Message Board, found at: http://www.network54.com/Forum/146929



captaincy changes
October 16 2007, 7:13 PM


Bulldogs have changed captains, Smeltzer is now an assitant, Moriarity is the Captain. Michalchuk is no longer an assitant and Patzer takes his place as an Assitant. there has also been a trade but I didn't catch if coach said which player or to where

*I believe coach Alan Kerr mentioned on the show that Jacob Verheyden was on the way out?

Hammer said...

Thank you dogfan4life for adding the insight. Yes, the dogs have made changes to their leadership structure.

Yes, Alan Kerr also mentioned that the team was attempting to trade Verheyden.

My apologies for not updating the blog sooner, but first things first as I have been busy preparing for tomorrow night's game.

It has also been a very crazy 24 hours since the show last night as I've been hit with about 5 different big issues from several different angles that I have had to spend considerable amounts of time dealing with.

For further instances regarding anything that was on "Bulldogs This Week" if you missed it or want to hear it again, I urge you to visit the Bulldogs Multimedia site. For every "Bulldogs This Week" show the Bulldogs have posted copies of the interviews with the member of the coaching staff and the member of the roster of the Dogs that joined me on the show.

Alan Kerr went into great depth on the show last night about the road trip, the leadership and roster changes, and the upcoming opponents this week.

No secrets and no lack of information. On the contrary, I think it's unmatched league wide.

http://www.avbulldogsmedia.ca/ and then click on "Audio Interviews"

As always, send me an email with any concerns.

Thanks for visiting the blog,
Hammer