Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

04 Bulldogs playoff video, - fans nuts on road | We got a hard drive down! | backup your data | 7 games 10 days | Sad News Saturday

Yah I know, longest posting title in history. Lots going on right now. Check out this video, the last win of the 03-04 Bulldogs season. Great video on youtube from Nicole shows the roar from the Dogs fans on half the rink in Surrey, as the Dogs kill the rest of the clock for a road playoff win. I hadn't noticed the noise the fans had made at the time, just when I watched the video for the first time. Surrey would get the last laugh though.

Sorry that it has been a couple of days since I posted. A little problem arose Thursday when my hard drive starting making a noise like a dog whistle. I got the blue screen of death and my computer crashed. It hasn't worked since. I am crossing my fingers that Cliff from Dunbar Computers can save the old hard drive enough to give me all of my data back instead of setting me back to the dinosaur age. I have plenty of backed up data but one can never keep up with the amount of work I do on the darned computer. Go Cliff Go!

______________________________________________________

Starting Friday the Bulldogs begin a stretch of 7 games in 10 days. Ouch.

When you realize that 10 games is 1/6th of your season, this 7 game stretch seems that much more important!

______________________________________________________

Regarding the 6-2 loss to Victoria Saturday night- I think the most simple way it can be said is that the team just plain wasn't ready.

I was saddened when I heard the news that a gentleman had collapsed outside the rink before game the game and passed away.

I was shocked to later hear that the fan that was struck by the puck was the daughter of the man that found the collapsed gentleman and tried to save his life.

Thoughts and prayers go out to all those dealing with these incidents.




No comments: