Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Stephen Pattison interview.

You can almost smell the hockey rink, with training camp kicking off on Friday! I hope the rest of the fanbase is getting as excited as I am for another season....

I had the pleasure of interviewing former Bulldog Stephen Pattison on my morning show today on 93.3 The Peak FM. Stephen contacted me and said that he wanted to do what Jordan Kremyr did when he left Port Alberni in the spring- he wanted the opportunity to come in on the air to thank the community for all of their support. Of course I was happy to have one last talk with "Patty" and offer him the chance to thank everyone. The interview is indeed a long one, so please accept my apologies....With Stephen being a member of the Dogs from 2004-2005 through to this last season there was alot to talk about and remember.

My favorite quote from the interview: Stephen talking about Jordan Kremyr's 2 goals in 22 seconds early in the 05-06 season against the Clippers

"it was so loud in that rink....I could just hear a buzzing noise...I couldn't even hear the horn, I couldn't hear the crowd, it was just a buzz"

Now for those that know how loud the fans are, and how loud the horn is, imagine how loud that moment was! I'm going to see if I can dig up that audio, as promised during the interview.

Stephen is off to Brock University in Ontario...Best of luck Patty and thanks for the memories. Phil and Brenda, thanks for all the emails too!

Click the link below to listen to the interview..As always, all audio is courtesy and copyright 93.3 The Peak FM

Stephen Pattison Interview

Enjoy!
See you at the barn on Friday for training camp!

Hammer

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the years as a Bulldog, Patty. You definately had the most blocked shots over the seasons, at least by my count, haha!! You were a pleasure to watch and to talk to over the years. Best of luck at Brock.

Dan the stats man

Anonymous said...

Thanks for putting this on your site Hammer! I didn't have a chance to hear it that morning!

- Brynn

Hammer said...

You are very welcome!

Hammer