Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Friday, April 20, 2007

Congrats Clippers, Playoff Pool FINAL STANDINGS, Jordan Kremyr interview.

Hello, happy FRIDAY, thanks for stopping by!

Congrats to the Nanaimo Clippers for winning the BCHL Championship, and best of luck against the Camrose Kodiaks. Thanks Clippers for doing it in 6 games so Danthestatsman and I could make up some room in my playoff pool after finally getting a prediction right. Speaking of the pool- here's the final standings.

Champion- RICHELLE! 81 points!
2nd gobulldogs 72 points
3rd brandonc 64 points
4th HAMMER! 59 points
5th nandogsfan 53 points
6th pantherfan 51 points
7th danthestatsman 47 points
8th kelownadogsfan 39 points
9th maggie 35 points
10th jamie 11 points (jamie only predicted the last couple rounds)

We lost some players along the way as their teams were eliminated, so I will leave them out. Thanks for playing though! Thanks to everyone else that took part and CONGRATS RICHELLE! Now go play some SportsAction for me!

Jordan Kremyr interview- I've had alot of requests about this already. At the Bulldogs wind-up banquet and awards night Krems asked me if he could come in on the morning show when he was leaving town to just "say thanks for everything" Of course I said he could. Earlier this week he got in touch with me as he's leaving this weekend- so he came in on the morning show Wednesday to have a chat with me. I'd just like to take a second to wish Krems all the best in the future as he will play hockey and take classes next year at Providence. It's a tough situation for anyone involved in hockey- fans, billets, coaches, owners, trainers, media guys- when a player moves on. It's a tough situation because you are a friend, or a fan, or more. It is the name of the game though! I'm just the play-by-play guy, but after you spend three seasons with anyone the amount of time even I spend with the guys you develop a friendship or at the very least a common bond- riding the bus, the boat, being bored in hotels, and so on and so forth. So again- best of luck Krems, thanks for the fun the last three years, best of luck in the future, and SHOOT THE PUCK AND MOVE YOUR FEET! (Final words of wisdom, haha)

Click HERE to listen to the interview from the 93.3 The Peak FM morning show.

Thats it for now! Keep in touch everyone and GO NUCKS GO!

Hammer

No comments: