Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Jim Hiller Interview, Tom McEvay Hockeyville Interview, from Hamilton

Hello and thanks for stopping by the blog. First off for todays posting/podcasting is an interview from my morning show yesterday on 93.3 The Peak FM with former Alberni Valley Bulldogs coach Jim Hiller, now the bench boss for the expansion Chilliwack Bruins of the Western Hockey League. It's a long interview, so it's in 2 parts. Click the below links to listen.

Jim Hiller interview, part 1
Jim Hiller interview, part 2


Port Alberni mayor Ken McRae presents Prime Minister Harper with a "Alberni Valley Hockeyville" jersey
Also on the morning show yesterday, (Wed, June 7th) I got a call from Tom McEvay of the Hockeyville Committee, in Hamilton. I threw Tom on the air for an update on the happenings from the "front lines" as I called it, for everyone here at the "homefront" Also had an interesting chat with Wade Parker, who did a little campaigning on behalf of the Salmon River, Nova Scotia hockeyville quest. At the end of the interview, I demonstrate to listeners how easy it is to vote. FRIDAY is the next big day so get ready to watch and VOTE VOTE VOTE.

Hockeyville interview, part1
Hockeyville interview, part2

Thanks for stopping by the blog and I hope you enjoyed the listen. Don't miss out on all the "repodcasts" I've posted below!

Hammer

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for taking the time to post all the interviews and highlights. It is appreciated.

Anonymous said...

good stuff hammer. although disappointed we didn't survive in hockeyville i'm glad it's over. too much ass kissing going on and that cbc couldn't produce a thing.

:p