Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Anyone still reading this?

Greetings everyone, or is it anyone? As of last night the NHL season is done, and the hockey season is officially over. Here's my question- Is anyone still checking out the blog, and if so, would anyone be interested in me podcasting some Bulldogs Broadcast moments from the 2003-2004 season? I may have found some. It will take some effort to get them on here, but if there's a demand or a request, I'll do it! Let me know!

Hammer

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

go for it big guy!

Anonymous said...

Hi.....Ed Begley here.....I say "DO IT!"

Anonymous said...

hammer you're a beauty!

Anonymous said...

That would be pretty rad! ~Steph

Hammer said...

Wow, just when I doubt you guys. 1 day until the official start of SUMMER and I get four replies to a hockey post! Good ole Dog fans. Did some searching through all my stuff at home tonight, and found the disk I was looking for. Without a doubt, one of the craziest games in Dogs history. I missed year 1, but this game was bonkers! Will post it soon. Thanks alot for the comments and for checking the blog!

Hammer

dan "the stats man" said...

glad to see your going to post. personally i check out the blog every night to see whats new with it.

Anonymous said...

i did not read this

Anonymous said...

Clippers suck!

Hammer said...

First off- guy from Nanaimo- the Clippers do not suck. I'm not taking that comment to seriously, but I also don't want the blog to turn into that sort of stuff. We may not LIKE the Clips much here in the valley, but we'll give them the respect of being a solid organization and a good competitor. Any Dog fan (and I'm guessing Clip fan) will tell you that those Dogs vs Clippers games are some of the most entertaining games of the year.

Anon- thanks for the BEAUTY comment!

Dan the stats man- you too, are a BEAUTY.

Steph, kris, Ed and everyone else, thanks for commenting and stopping by!

Hammer

Anonymous said...

Hey Hammer, it's Rob from Cowtown! I say go for it man!

Hammer said...

Thanks ROB!

Great to hear from you, hope all is going well for you all in Cowtown! Hope you were cheering for the Oilers!

Anonymous said...

Not on your life Hammer!! I cnnot ever cheer for the Coil!