Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Ladies and Gents, Boys, Girls, and Dog fans of all shapes and sizes......

The BIG STUFF is here.

I give YOU

The 05/06 Alberni Valley Bulldogs Highlight Reel.

Did I mention it's a VIDEO reel?

I believe it to be the first of it's kind when it comes to the Alberni Valley Bulldogs.

Let me state some things about the video first, before I post a link.

I did not make this video for profit of any kind.

I made video for the purposes that are stated at it's start.

The video was made to showcase my skills as a broadcaster, and to document some of the Dogs moments of the past season.

It was alot of work to get this done. It was alot of tough moments picking which highlights to use. Radio, and video wise. Some great highlights from other moments throughout the season and playoffs weren't available whether it was video wise or I didn't think the play by play was the best I could select.

Of course I finally get this done and ready to go onto the net today, and I tell a Bulldog player about it. Now he wants some of his highlights made into a reel. Not sure I could do that, but you never know.

I don't expect fans and players of any other BCHL teams to enjoy this video much. When it's one teams "best moments" and you are an opponent of that one team, you aren't going to like the memories.

I am a passionate broadcaster no doubt, but I'm sure that fans and players and the like from other teams would enjoy a video of their teams moments as much as Dogs fans will enjoy this.

PLEASE spread the word. Send it to your inlaws, outlaws, friends and family. I worked hard on it for the reasons stated and I'd love for as many people as possible to see it, for the fans, for the players, for the team, and for Port Alberni.

Tah Dah!

Hammer's 2005-2006 Alberni Valley Bulldogs Highlight Reel

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesomeness!!! sharing the vid with everyone!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hammer Time! Beautiful piece of work. Thanks for putting it together for everybody to enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Joe Scaliiiiiiiiii!!!!!!